Tuesday 12 January 2010

A Lesson in Ettiquette

Today was my favorite ever. Guess where we went. Kensington Palace. I have never wanted to be a princess more.


For all the Gentlemen out there... here's how to impress the ladies.


So the main theme in the palace right now is fashion. Perfect right? There was an exhibit on the last debutants, which were girls that came out in society and got to present themselves to the queen and everything. This is my second choice of profession next to Princess. These were their guidelines. Ladies I think we need to take their advice so we can be that much closer to royalty.





Me and Kira curtsey everywhere we go now. Oh I have a video too in case these direction aren't clear enough. I will post it for all you over-achievers.


When you mothers think your daughters are expensive... take a look at this and you'll feel much better and want to buy them even more things they don't need.


There was a special sewing room where the princesses got to choose their dresses and things they wanted made. Fabric?


Thread?


A real princesses vanity...


Paige I hope you can read what this says... love you!


A collection of Princess Di's dresses.


So cute!!


Deb evening wear


Deb tea party wear


Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland:)


Mom I want one of these too!!!


Cutest room ever:)


Has cupid finally hit Kira?


Yup!! Her true love!


The King's Staircase, with the Queen walking down...


Fit for a Queen. Victoria that is.


Most important date of the year!!


The view of the gardens!


Royal throne



Another ceiling... so immaculate.

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh! Oh my goodness! Sounds like the best day ever! I love Princess Di and how classy she was. R.I.P. thanks for all the pics, now i can pretend I got to take the tour with you :) ...if only.

    miss you.

    Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya etiquette... love it... means you have to be quiet and serene and always listen to your mother.... I AM YOUR MOTHERRRRRRRRRRR!!! (imagine the face I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post!!! Thanks for sharing this. I've never been to Europe -- it's way fun to see the sights through your eyes!! Oh to get my hand on the stuff in that fabric room!!!

    x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIRA! You are so cute, I'm glad you're having so much fun :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete