Friday 8 January 2010

Our Journey Part 1




So this is Kira at the airport with all of our stuff... no we didn't manage to get it all in the picture... and yes we are slowly realizing the we didn't need to bring so much. Oh well though... all in good time. Or something really British..










.





Yes, we waited here for 7 hours. Don't worry about it. Notice our hat boxes are missing... we had to throw them away:(











Wow... Looking gorgeous eh? After about 24 hours of being awake, waiting forever in the airport and thinking I wouldn't even make it to London EVER, a crappy-jammed-in-the-smallest-place-ever plane ride... I got my princess plane ride... I don't even care what I look like. And yes, if you were wondering, I was handed a princess glass of orange juice right when I sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment