Tuesday 12 January 2010

Out and About

27 Palace Court. Our humble abode:)


Our side of the room. The awesome side. The other side sucks... the girls never stop talking about the stupidest things, while our side listens and makes fun...


Our cute ceiling in our room! Mom, I want this in my room when I get home.... Please!
Really though, all the ceilings in the center are cute like this.


Our bunks. Top is for reading/computering, bottom for sleeping. Yes, we do everything together.



The tube! For you Americans: an underground railway that connects the entire city. Its honestly brilliant. We're pretty awesome at it, and yes, it takes skill.


Just around the corner from us. Everything here is so amazing. Our area of town is definitely the cutest though. This was my first assignment in Classic Civ, compare and contrast the two churchs right around the corner from us... in person. Not just pictures. Where else could you do something like that? Legit.


The other church near us. I love it.


Cute little cafe?


NOPE! McDonalds. Seriously.


Dinner before Peter Pan.


Best play ever.


This is the outside of the theater it was in. Inside everyone sat around the stage, and there were projections on the top of the scene that we were supposed to be in.
Clap if you believe in fairies!!!


Six-story Urban. Wow, WOW.


Dad kept telling me to take my car to a slick willies in Provo to get my oil changed... this is what it looks like in London... so much more posh wouldn't you say?


While walking around in the snow our first night in London we found this little chapel, how picturesque can it get?


Clarks of London. For Dainja.


LOVE.


Ok, this is really a cute little cafe...


Gregg's Place!!!


My favorite Saturday activity EVER!!!


Not only is the architecture everywhere really cute, but all the colors of houses are adorable.

1 comment:

  1. oh I hate you guys... oh I don't I love you but kinda hate you but not really but sorta.... why are you 19 and in london and I'm 41 and so not?

    ReplyDelete