Tuesday 2 February 2010

I'M ALIVE!

Wow its been so long since I've had a taste of the internet! Today marks my third week out in New Zealand! Its been a wild ride as I made my way from the top of the North Island, to my new home, Invercargill, at the bottom of the South Island. I am sooo far south that my ward's chapel is the furthest south LDS chapel in the world! Where I am living I currently do not have the internet so I have to bike to school to get it. Yes, my mode of transportation out here is my lovely bike. Wooh! My legs are getting buff! Get this, I live only 15 minutes friom the beach! (meaning a 45 minute bike ride) and I'm super tan already! We can't get enough of it. I know this is a quick post, but I just want everyone to know I am alive and so HAPPY! Pictures will be posted soon, I pinky promise :) Over and out, Tressa Lynn



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're alive. Can't wait to hear what you're up to and what you like, dislike, what different....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look very tan!!! Can't believe how close you are to the beach... Can't wait for more pictures. Love you! (Kira)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't try and think you can be the tannest now.... That's all I got :) Good talking to you and it looks awesome there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first picture is so cool! one of my favorties of you ever! love you (Krista)

    ReplyDelete