Sunday 28 February 2010


So if you happen to be walking around campus and see this poster or driving down the street and see this on the side of the bus,YES the left foot is mine. Obviously you guys could tell its my foot because you're my best friends. Provo? um its pretty cool. I mine I'd rather be here then in waltzing in Lexington Garden or jumping out of an airplane. But I guess thats just my personality.To be honest I miss you terrible. I feel kinda lost without our late night Phatom performances and 7/11 fat girl runs. But I guess we will meet up soon enough. I don't even think I'm suppose to write on these things like this but who cares! It the 5 we do what we want!!! Love ya and miss you. call me or text me thank you very much. I have a phone just like Jacks. :)

5 comments:

  1. obviously that's your foot... who wouldn't be able to tell??

    love you miss you really wanna kiss you!!
    bcarp

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much I'm your number one fan and you're kind of a big deal. I'm just throwing that out there.... swish it around i your mouth for a little bit.

    ...so.... kneee caps?
    -t-bone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige Ballet in concert?! is this what we were talking to that guy about...he wanted the orchestra playing for the ballet? Its a lovely foot :) That single foot caused one of the most hilarious moments in my life... BORIS!!!
    (K Dog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm very confused by what you just said kira, but tressa, let's expound upon this idea... LEGO knee-caps... let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your confused because the comment wasn't meant for your understanding. I was talking to paige... But I want to consider further this idea of Lego knee caps...

    ReplyDelete